Direzione - Ufficio Amministrativo - Produzione Via G. Galilei 4
40053 Valsamoggia, Loc. Monteveglio - BO - Italia
Tel +39 051 830393 | Fax +39 051 830066
Metco is a leading company in the industry in the production of metals complexed penetrant, suitable for the decoration of Stoneware and Porcelain.
BY METCO 100% ITALIAN
Web site created by FLAZIO EXPERIENCE
Copyright 2019 © METCO ITALIA - All Right Reserved.
THIS PROJECT HAS RECEIVED FUNDING FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION’S HORIZON 2020 RESEARCH AND INNOVATION PROGRAMME UNDER GRANT AGREEMENT NO 822144
DIGITAL SOLUBLE COLORS
In the field of digital decoration, Metco is developing SINKMET ECO-INK soluble color range, able to penetrate for several millimeters into the support, so as to make possible its lapping thrust. If the pigments are micro ground to continue to provide a high definition, Sinkmet soluble colors, however, allow to intervene on the technical porcelain stoneware obtaining extraordinary grain and aesthetic developments (without the aid of glasses or glass sandwiching), while maintaining the technical characteristics of porcelain stoneware, such as resistance to abrasion and low dirtying. Sinkmet colors for digital penetrating decoration are a specialty cromofora completely soluble.
( MAIN PROPERTY )
- 4 colours CMYK
- Colour replacement time in the inkjet circuit 60-90 min
- PENETRATION in the ceramic body up to 0,5 mm
- Totally manufactured in Italy by METCO chemical plants
- Possibility to produce fully lapped tile whitout any glaze or additional cover (no sandwiching)
- Minimizing stripes printing due to a little diffusion of the single colour drop, masking the eventual lack of a nozzle
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date on all the latest news and promotions on Metco products